High School Students
Start thinking about your future today! If you are planning on attending a four-year college and are interested in receiving a tuition scholarship along with some of the best leadership training available, Arizona State University Army ROTC may be right for you. The application is done on a national level. You can receive a full 4-year scholarship or a 3-year Advanced Designee scholarship, which means that your scholarship money wouldn't kick in until your sophomore year. Army ROTC scholarships cover full tuition and fees or room/board.
Initial Application Deadline is 10 January of your senior year. All updates are required to be postmarked by 28 February.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- An eight-year service commitment with the Army.
- Serve full time in the Army for four years and four years with the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR).
- Selected Cadets may choose to serve part time in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard while pursuing a civilian career