Whether you're a college-bound high school student or already attending a college or university, Army ROTC has scholarships available. Scholarships are awarded based on a student's merit and grades, not financial need.
Army ROTC scholarships are valuable in many ways:
- 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5 and 4 year scholarships are available based on the time remaining to complete your degree.
- We have designated scholarships for nursing, critical languages, and STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) majors.
- Scholarships can be for Active Duty or Guard/Reserve Duty.
- Full-tuition and room and board scholarships available.
- Annual book allowance of $1,200 per year ($600 per semester).
Army ROTC scholarships also provide monthly living allowances for each school year. You can earn certain amounts depending on your level in the Army ROTC curriculum:
- 1st year: $300 per month.
- 2nd year: $350 per month.
- 3rd year: $450 per month.
- 4th year: $500 per month.
This allowance is also available to all non-scholarship cadets enrolled in the Army ROTC advanced course (3rd and 4th year).